Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    listen.. apple fan boys are up in arms right now, i posted this in another thread, but the 5 features that made the iphone the "iphone" 4 years ago, are now being done either equal to or better then the iphone, by the pre. Till the pre maybe one phone out there did 1 of them better here or there, but def never was there a phone that had all 5 coveted features.

1. multi-touch: made everyone drool 4 years ago, and is the prized possession of iphone owners; pre has it just as good or better

2. vertical/horizontal views: again 4 years ago when you turned your phone sideways and the picture moved with it, people drooled; pre has it just as good or better

3. full web browser: iphone was the first mobile device to render the web like that; pre now does it just as good or better

4. conversational text: c'mon look at the iphones conversational text now, its embarrassing

5. youtube video app: put a youtube video side by side with the iphone, the pre looks HD.

for the past 4 years iphone users picked up opposing phones and looked for these features and said "nah not an iphone" well now there is a phone that does them all, and then has a TON more with the webos. at the end of the day, those 5 features are the iphone. iphone is an awful phone, awful texter, awful emailer, etc.
    Not to make you look completely stupid here, but are you aware the iPhone came out less than 2 years ago? Next Monday marks the 2 year anniversary of the first iPhone release. I only remind every one of this to make your comments seem less ignorant. This way you're comparing the brand new Pre to 2-year-old technology instead of the 4-year-old technology your post attempts to describe. You should try to compare the Pre to current technology - it's really not half bad if you do.
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    LOL...I think it's more of a defensive mechanism to combat all the Pre smackdown chatter coming from iPhone fanboys and Apple themselves. So, who's insecure?
    Actually Apple never mentioned the Palm Pre ever, so what is your point. Palm on the other hand with Roger McNamee are another story.
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Not to make you look completely stupid here, but are you aware the iPhone came out less than 2 years ago? Next Monday marks the 2 year anniversary of the first iPhone release. I only remind every one of this to make your comments seem less ignorant. This way you're comparing the brand new Pre to 2-year-old technology instead of the 4-year-old technology your post attempts to describe. You should try to compare the Pre to current technology - it's really not half bad if you do.
    LOL some of the people on this forum are funny. Anways the Pre can have it's 15 minutes of fame being the so called "iphone killer". There will be a new phone with that moniker soon just like with the G1, Blackberry Storm, and other phones.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    i correct myself.. read the whole thread n00b. and then the rest of your post.. thats kinda my point, the iphone is outdated, even the 3gs. its all outdated. the pre does everything that made the iphone the iphone plus a ton more. i have seen official reviews stating the same fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    its all outdated. the pre does everything that made the iphone the iphone plus a ton more. i have seen official reviews stating the same fact.
    Ha ha! I really like your references - oh wait, you don't have any! How many links would you like me to post here that say you're wrong?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12