Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Yeah I'm sure Apple needs to pay actors to stand in line when they're selling a million units in 3 days.
    Ok from your two links

1. Orange is a UK based cell phone provider. So it wasn't Apple who paid anyone to do anything in that case.
    2. Your second link is not even a news site. It looks like someone's opinion on a blog.

Do you have any AUTHORITATIVE evidence that Apple has paid people to stand in line?
    This thread http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...phone-3gs.html state it differently.
    Orange is french based cell phone provider
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas92 View Post
    Orange is french based cell phone provider
    I stand corrected. Actually I sit corrected. Who in their right mind stands up while using a PC? If I had been replying from a smartphone then I'd be able to stand corrected, but then again I could have been sitting corrected too. Lets just settle on being corrected. Thats simpler, correct?

6.    #26  
    numbskull.. google. use it. that topic has a ton of hits.. like i said that was the first two i saw, didn't read them or click on them. do your own google search.
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    numbskull.. google. use it. that topic has a ton of hits.. like i said that was the first two i saw, didn't read them or click on them. do your own google search.
    So now you're resorting to personal insults? If your claim is as easily proved as you say, then you ought to be bale to easily find NEWS sites that have proof of it, rather than the rambling rumors and unproven accusations you've presented thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post

Oh, well if it's on teh Internets and people read it, it clearly must be true.

-n8
    Quote Originally Posted by natrixgli View Post
    Oh, well if it's on teh Internets and people read it, it clearly must be true.
    Ain't that the truth. I wonder who's paying oasis9389 to make up all this conspiracy theory blather anyway?
    who knows?
    There was a video interview of this guy standing in line.. Stated he was standing in line for his friend, who wanted the 3GS, he said he wanted the Pre for himself.. That was one that cracked me up.. Unfortunately I don't have the link for it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12