1.    #1  
    Fascinating. Amazing how much faster the Pre is than the iPhone 3G and G1. And being 21% slower than the 3G S is also pretty impressive, given the V1.0(.3) vs V3.0 status of the Pre.

In all fairness, a pretty nice showing by the 3G S, but in my mind the Pre remains impressive. And note, I say this even in the midst of being miffed that my Pre's performance has tanked since installing 1.0.3, as has its reliability. Rebooted more today than I have since I bought the little guy.

But I digress...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    And note, I say this even in the midst of being miffed that my Pre's performance has tanked since installing 1.0.3, as has its reliability. Rebooted more today than I have since I bought the little guy.

But I digress...
    Ah man, I'm definitely waiting for a new hardware batch to be released before I re-purchase the Pre.
    Follow Me On Twitter: www.twitter.com/YaBoiD
    Hardware's fine on mine, I'm just finding 1.0.3 to be a bit of a step down from 1.0.2.
    Hey, we are the Android phone killer!
    This is already being discussed in the following thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/cross-p...-than-pre.html
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001