Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by f1nzup View Post
    Sorry but one of the biggest reasons I left my last phone was the virtual keyboard. It's fine if you're a woman with nails, but otherwise it SUCKS! I LOVE the slider and I LOVE the Pre's keyboard. No thanks to the brick, err iphone. No way I would want to lug that thing around.
    You can't use nails on a capacitive screen, but fingertips work very well and the iPhone keyboard is intuitive. And the iPhone is big due to the huge screen, and the new one looks really good, especially for me who is "visually challenged", LOL! It's a trade off, small size or bigger readable screen.

To the OP, I played with a 3GS too and the screen is better than the Pre's IMO.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Having many more moving parts than the iPhone is the reason the phone won't ever be as sturdy as the iPhone.

If they made a non slider version of the phone, i'd say you'd be set.
    Agreed. The pics of the supposedly lower end Pixie, with a Centro/Treo like non-sliding keyboard, looks like a sturdier platform.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12