Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally posted by GSR13
    While your Nissan may be made in the States, Nissan is a Japanese company.
    Wrong.

Most Nissans made in American are built my an American company: Nissan North America, Inc.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Originally posted by AzNCoMpUtAnErD
    PEPSI is the best! Tastes great, looks great, IS great.
    Amen to that.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Originally posted by namja
    Wrong.

Most Nissans made in American are built my an American company: Nissan North America, Inc.
    That doesn't matter. The profits go back to Japan. Nissan North America is still a division of Nissan.
    I also wish that the Palm OS products were more expandable. My Visor Plat with just the ONE springboard slot just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I want something that will be able to do everything in a little unit, like wireless networking, music, video ... plus better/easier memory management.

I don't want to get me a PPC ... yet. I only wish that Handspring (i know that Palm won't) would come up with something that had more things built in, things like: mp3 player, speaker, voice recorder, 64 mb memory, CF slot instead of an SB slot (and they can make an adapter for SB slot to accomodate the current SB's), ...

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Originally posted by foo fighter
    That doesn't matter. The profits go back to Japan. Nissan North America is still a division of Nissan.
    And where do the salaries of the workers go? It seems to me that I'd rather have working people's salaries here where they'll get spent rather than have them go to either Canada or Mexico while the executives' salaries and the profits get funneled to tax shelters. OTOH, either of these ignore the fact that the stockholders might be in any number of countries.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by foo fighter
    It DOES matter. Nissan can only send LIMITED profits back to Japan. Most has to stay in the United States.

A Honda or a Nissan vehicle that's made in the USA is more American than a GM or a Ford vehicle made in Mexico or Canada. If you really want to support American, buy "Made in the USA" not just any American brand.

yeah, i wrote that ...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234