Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    And, lest we forget, Coke is clearly superior to Pepsi.
    --
    ThirdMan
    Originally posted by GSR13
    True. Now let me clarify. The only automobile I would purchase that is made by an American Automobile maker would be a Full-Size truck. To date, there is not a Foreign company that builds a truck that can compete with Ford, Chevy or Dodge.
    Can you really consider Dodge an American company anymore, though? After all, it's Daimler-Chrysler, and not vice versa.
    While your Nissan may be made in the States, Nissan is a Japanese company.
    What difference does it make? How is my truck less 'American' than a truck made in Michigan, New Jersey, or even (gasp) Mexico?
    My point was, that while Foreign Automakers seem to have figured out what Americans want in a car, they have not done so with Full-Size trucks. In fact, the only Foreign Full-Size truck I can think of is the Toyota Tundra.
    I don't think it's necessarily that they haven't figured it out, but rather that most of them realize that they can never give that market what they want in a Full-size truck (namely a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge nameplate), since their reasons go beyond the bounds of rationality usually. Do you honestly think the Calvin-urinating-on-other-manufacturers'-emblems crowd is going to buy a Japanese Full-size truck?
    If I were to purchase a car or light-duty truck, it would definately be foreign.
    The ironic thing is that the ones that most people consider 'foreign' usually aren't and the ones they consider 'American' usually aren't.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by ThirdMan
    Once again, I go for the underdog! PEPSI is the best! Tastes great, looks great, IS great.

Why do you people always support the Microsoft of products?!?! Even soda!

Macintosh! Pepsi!
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
    Originally posted by YBYSAIAH
    Anything else the unit can do (play music, surf the web, etc.) is interesting but not worth much to me. I hope whatever Palm/Handspring comes up with doesn't sacrifice basic functionality for all of these extras -- if they do, I'll be keeping my VDX for a while and invest in a good flashlight.

(Quote above from "PalmPilot The Ultimate Guide" by David Pogue.)
    That's great. The hard thing for palm in OS 5 is exactly that. They've gotta satisfy us power users, yet meet the simplicity and ease of use for common users. Information Management is FIRST in a PDA, and that's what Palm accomplishes that PPC doesnt. PPC is focused on multimedia and NEW features, but it cant even handle what it's made to do, be a PIM. Let's hope for the best of both worlds! But, if anything, keep information management!

If it works, there's no need to replace it.

However, I always believe in the newest and best technology avaliable!
    nelson.hsieh
    Originally posted by AzNCoMpUtAnErD
    Once again, I go for the underdog! PEPSI is the best! Tastes great, looks great, IS great. Why do you people always support the Microsoft of products?!?! Even soda! Macintosh! Pepsi!
    And it goes without saying that briefs are obviously better in every way to boxers.

Long live whitey-tighties! Down with the Boxer rebellion!
    --
    ThirdMan
    "Bad is good, baby! Down with government!"

And it goes without saying that briefs are obviously better in every way to boxers.

Long live whitey-tighties! Down with the Boxer rebellion!
    LOL! boxers are the best! But I have to admit, those whitey-tighties are good for sports, better than free balling! Go Boxers!
    nelson.hsieh
    ...ahem...I don't know about that sports thing, but I think my husband looks sexier in boxers...
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    ...but I think my husband looks sexier in boxers...
    So does mine.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    So does mine.
    Your husband looks sexier in boxers? ;~~~
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I'll take Ginger in boxers, and Mary-Ann in briefs! oooo yeah!!!
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you.
    Originally posted by slotmachine
    I'll take Ginger in boxers, and Mary-Ann in briefs! oooo yeah!!!
    Ohhhhhhh....::Forseeing a spin off thread:: Who's your favorite of the two? Mary-Anne here!!
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291
    Who's your favorite of the two? Mary-Anne here!!
    Mary Ann, duuh.
    Ginger was stuck-up. Mary Ann was sweet, and easier on the eyes. (and she *still* is, which I think is really cool. There's some GI special on one of the networks next week which I saw a print ad for today.)
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    No contest. Mary-Anne hands down. She's was like a whole strawberry shortcake; Ginger was just whipped topping; all fluff and no substance. [homer]mmmm.. shorrtcaakkee.. [/homer]
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you.
    Originally posted by Toby
    Your husband looks sexier in boxers? ;~~~
    Don't play with my emotions, Toby. You know what I'm talking about.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.

You know what I'm talking about.
    I'm afraid to know what any of you are talking about.

Don't ask, don't tell. That's the ARMY way!

Don't play with my emotions, Toby. You know what I'm talking about.
    Yeah, but ambiguous pronouns are always funny.
    I just read that the new iPaqs are gonna have voice to text recognition.... If that's the case then I'm jumpin' ship too baby!!

Ark.
    Originally posted by Yorick

Mary Ann, duuh.
    Ginger was stuck-up. Mary Ann was sweet, and easier on the eyes. (and she *still* is, which I think is really cool. There's some GI special on one of the networks next week which I saw a print ad for today.)
    FYI, the special is on CBS at 8PM Sunday. Check local listings for....::trails off::
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291
    FYI, the special is on CBS at 8PM Sunday. Check local listings for....::trails off::
    Thanks; I didn't know the day or channel. 9pm in my time zone (Eastern)

[aside] boy, did this go off-topic or what? [/aside]
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast