Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    New IPhone reviewers are stressing that they can get through a whole day without charging!

Another slap in Palms face.

I hope this gets addressed very soon!

I hate having to charge my Pre twice a day!
    That's why you have a removeable battery and how so many ragged on the iPhone... Get some extra batteries.
  3.    #3  
    That is what I miss about my 700p.

Flip open the door on the charging dock and pull out that fresh
    battery.

I will be getting an extra battery and then I will have to plug in to charge the extra just to keep it ready.

Hope some new docking/charging solutions come along!
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    That's why you have a removeable battery and how so many ragged on the iPhone... Get some extra batteries.
    BS. Battery life is terrible on my Pre.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Battery life is great on my Pre. I usually have 50% battery left when I get home from work, and I'm using the phone almost the whole day with wifi and GPS on the whole time.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I agree, my battery life was bad at first but after a full week i can get a full 24hrs without a charge.
    I can get through a full 18 hours with regular use (email, browsing, music, etc.) on one charge. That's good enough for me considering I'm usually not awake for longer then that in a day.
  8.    #8  
    I will admit my battery life is better now than first week.

But if I have any plans after work, I have to stop home to charge for a while before going.

I might trade it in before the 30 is up, but battery has been the only bad issue I have had since day 1.

I'm afraid I could get a bad pre upon trade in.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Those with bad battery life...please read the tips. My phone just went from 4am to 2am with lots of use and no charge.
    I know allot of people complain about battery life but I have yet to have the battery die on me using th ephoen all day.
    I got horrible battery life but when i turned the wifi on (per the forums) i got much better battery life though still pretty bad. I am selling my pre and waiting for a GSM webos device for now its back to an iphone (flame on lol). I love the pre but want to wait for it to mature and also I prefer GSM AT&T.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I hope those with with Iphones understand with Wifi and GPS drain the battery life out of any smartphone
    Bluetooth seems to be the biggest hog of juice. I actually did a test, ill post results later when I'm on my computer...
    I can get through an entire day and that's what matters. Anything else is extra and unnecessary if I'm going to charge it every night.
    Quote Originally Posted by prochobo View Post
    I can get through an entire day and that's what matters. Anything else is extra and unnecessary if I'm going to charge it every night.
    Agreed. Mine can get through the whole day of usage before I have to charge it at night.
    Yep, getting tired of this complaint. The Pre is no different than any other smartphone I have had - I make all day on light call days and I have to recharge on heavy call days. The fact that I can just lay it on the Touchstone for a bit to recharge makes it that much better.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    My battery life is great. I charge overnight and with moderate use (IMs, email, web, listening to Pandora) and I plug it back up before hitting the sack with about 30% charge left..

I dunno what the OP is talkin about
    The battery life has been better for me after the first week. I use my phone for more multimedia stuff and I've been able to make it without recharging.
    Add me to the gets a full day of heavy use w/o a problem list. If your willing to give up multitasking and a real keyboard for whatever extra battery life an I phone has then good luck and goodbye
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingInIowa.com View Post
    New IPhone reviewers are stressing that they can get through a whole day without charging!

Another slap in Palms face.

I hope this gets addressed very soon!

I hate having to charge my Pre twice a day!
    I can get through a whole day without charging.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast