1.    #1  
    Is Palm waiting until the bugs are fixed or what. I know Pre can coexist with 3Gs, but why let money walk away without a fight. Sprint/Palm should do something even with their limited budget.
    Palm's ad, is running now. Haven't you seen it?
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 06/16/2009 at 02:02 AM. Reason: added links
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Palm's ad is scheduled to hit the airwaves next week.
    They better have the shipments to back it up because right about then the 2nd wave of Apple fanboys oughtta be lining up at the Apple store.
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by realistdreamer View Post
    They better have the shipments to back it up because right about then the 2nd wave of Apple fanboys oughtta be lining up at the Apple store.

It's going to be big lines, the iphone 3gs is already sold out.
    With post after post after post of people using the term 'fanboy'. Don't forget that lining up will be a massive amount of 'fanGIRLS' too And going to my Apple Store in Boca Raton... there are the hottest girls in the mall .

Quote Originally Posted by realistdreamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    It's going to be big lines, the iphone 3gs is already sold out.
    I bet apple and ATT has quota for online orders, that sold-out really means little.