Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1.    #1  
    I'm sure some of you will hate me for posting this, but I was in the same boat as a lot of folks around here who were really looking forward to the Pre hitting shelves, only to be very disappointed in the device.

    For those of you that are happy with your Pre's, good for you. For the rest of you, the new BlackBerry Tour looks AWESOME. It is also a world phone, so I'm pretty excited about having this capability.

    So, "Pedro the Goat"- are you jumping ship?

    Here's the link to Sprint's site where you can sign up to be notified when the release date is announced. Be the first to hear

  2. #2  
    nice. looks tempting, but i'll stick with the pre.
  3. #3  
    Looks cool! Deffinately will try and forget about it after this though because I tend to see something shiny and buy it without seeing the very dull price tag attached to it lol!!

    Hope this one will work out for you!
  4. #4  
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 06/16/2009 at 12:29 AM.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  5. groovy's Avatar
    Posts
    941 Posts
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    #5  
    This is a Palm Pre board, isn't it? Just checking.

    Anyway, I don't know, it looks a little 2007 to me.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jknorr View Post
    Looks cool! Deffinately will try and forget about it after this though because I tend to see something shiny and buy it without seeing the very dull price tag attached to it lol!!

    Hope this one will work out for you!
    Rumor has it, the device will be $199 after a $100 rebate.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    This is a Palm Pre board, isn't it? Just checking.

    Anyway, I don't know, it looks a little 2007 to me.
    Yeah, but there are a lot of frustrated Sprint users over here. Besides, believe it or not, the first place I heard that the Pre had just been announced was on the home page of CrackBerry.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Looks nice, but I'm better suited for the Palm Pre.
    Looks like every other Blackberry ... I'll stick with the Pre for now.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by OrchardKeeper View Post
    Looks like every other Blackberry ... I'll stick with the Pre for now.
    That's right. It does the job, and it does it well.
  10. Jeffdc5's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    #10  
    Had a bold switched to the pre not looking to go back.
  11. Xyg
    Xyg is offline
    Xyg's Avatar
    Posts
    1,104 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #11  
    The Blackberry tour: same pig, different lipstick.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffdc5 View Post
    Had a bold switched to the pre not looking to go back.
    The Bold is a very nice high-quality device. Just out of curiosity, why did you switch to the Pre?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    Rumor has it, the device will be $199 after a $100 rebate.
    Rumor also has it that I'm broke... Unfortunately that rumor is true...
  14. #14  
    It's the one I am waiting for. For me it's email first, and you can never go past a Blackberry for emails.
  15. #15  
    Its funny how when i'm on crackberry.com there is nothing to them like their blackberries and when on here people swear by palm. But this is an awesome phone, if i was still on sprint i would def pick it up. Are there no unbiased people left? This is an excellent phone. Best cdma blackberry to date.
    Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 700> Treo 755 >Treo 800w> HTC Diamond> Palm Treo Pro > HTC Touch Pro > Blackberry Bold > HTC Touch Pro 2 & Blackberry Tour
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    The Blackberry tour: same pig, different lipstick.
    You made me laugh! Nice one.


    I might get one thou, on Verizon. I would consider the Pre too IF it was on Verizon. I've always been a Palm fan, and owned many of their PDAs including my favorite Handspring Visor.
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!
  17. #17  
    Great looking phone but I'm trying to see what phone that will come out between now and my upgrade that will NOT have functions and programs that interrupt each other. After seeing the Pre do that, I need a phone that will do the same.
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

    Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
  18. #18  
    CDMA carriers in the U.S. still? Still unfamiliar with the term I know its used for global usage but does that mean you'll have better Sprint coverage/reception in the U.S? I live in Kansas , sooo coverage is an Issue out in the boonies here lol.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by cckgz4 View Post
    Great looking phone but I'm trying to see what phone that will come out between now and my upgrade that will NOT have functions and programs that interrupt each other. After seeing the Pre do that, I need a phone that will do the same.
    Rumor has it that a Blackberry (Tour, or Tour like) with wifi is coming to sprint in a few months. This is ONLY a rumor, but it's from a solid source.
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!
  20. #20  
    Bump! What's the latest news?

Posting Permissions