Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. shadrap's Avatar
    Posts
    161 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
       #1  
    No matter what you think about the Pre. It could be worse if you were on At&t.

    This is an interesting article. The Pre is mentioned, again.


    Why Does My iPhone Suck? | Green Business | Reuters
  2. #2  
    yep, apple needs a CDMA on Sprint!
    Problem solved.
  3. #3  
    GSM is just fine since it's a worldwide standard. It's just that AT&T can't or refuses to get their act together. It isn't really the iPhone, but AT&T that's pissing US people off right now.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4. Olivia23's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #4  
    I hate At&t. That's why I switched to Sprint!
  5. #5  
    Why? Because Apple ****s on their customers for greater revenue sharing from AT&T.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
  6. Adjei's Avatar
    Posts
    277 Posts
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    Why? Because Apple ****s on their customers for greater revenue sharing from AT&T.
    Get your facts straight Apple doesn't do revenue sharing.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adjei View Post
    Get your facts straight Apple doesn't do revenue sharing.
    Whatever you want to call it. So they sell the phones to AT&T at a cost that's recovered from exorbitant monthly rates.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
  8. tycoonbob's Avatar
    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #8  
    iPhone is a good/cool phone and all, just that at&t service isn't up to sprint's standards, imo. Also, I would be paying out about 100-120/mo for an iPhone, instead of my 72/mo for my Pre.
  9. Adjei's Avatar
    Posts
    277 Posts
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tycoonbob View Post
    iPhone is a good/cool phone and all, just that at&t service isn't up to sprint's standards, imo. Also, I would be paying out about 100-120/mo for an iPhone, instead of my 72/mo for my Pre.
    AT&T isn't up to Sprint's standards but yet millions are fleeing Sprint.
  10. Adjei's Avatar
    Posts
    277 Posts
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    Whatever you want to call it. So they sell the phones to AT&T at a cost that's recovered from exorbitant monthly rates.
    Right same thing Palm does with Sprint and countless others have been doing before the iphone.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adjei View Post
    AT&T isn't up to Sprint's standards but yet millions are fleeing Sprint.
    Last announcement they only lost 100K. Since the Pre launch I am sure the tables are turned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adjei View Post
    Right same thing Palm does with Sprint and countless others have been doing before the iphone.
    I wasn't aware Palm got money from Sprint through the customers monthly plans.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  12. Eltaco's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #12  
    Well you have to admit, if iPhone were on all carriers all other phone manufacturers would be in serious trouble.
    ˙soə ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɐʍ ɹəllıʞ "ʇɔuıʇsuı" uɐ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ɹəllıʞ "əuoɥdı" uɐ əq oʇ "ēɹd" ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ʇou
  13. Adjei's Avatar
    Posts
    277 Posts
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Last announcement they only lost 100K. Since the Pre launch I am sure the tables are turned.

    Sprint shares rise 14% despite losing subscribers - Feb. 19, 2009

    According to this, it's way more than 100K.




    I wasn't aware Palm got money from Sprint through the customers monthly plans.
    I also wasn't aware that Apple gets money from their customer plans. They go on about their business like every other handset maker and their respective carriers which is the point I was making.

Posting Permissions