1.    #1  
    Some programs, such as Ababall, Astraware Games, Galax, etc CAN NOT run in High Resolution Assist mode. And must be checked to run in normal mode, in order to play. However, if you place these games or apps on the memory stick, even checking normal mode in Hi-Res, when you run them with PowerRUN, they are launched in Hi-Res.

Is there anyway to have these "normal mode" apps be placed on the memory stick and still run in normal mode when launched?

Thanks...
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
    yes, use switchdash (availabe at the files section of http://groups.yahoo.com/CLIE_users_group)
  3.    #3  
    Are you sure it'll work? I've read about it, but it say's it'll run apps in High-Res mode by default, isn't that the opposite of what I wanna do? I wanna run the app off the memory stick in NON-High-Res mode. But I'll give it a try anyways, I'll have to wait until I get home, I'm at school right now, thanks...
    nelson.hsieh
    yes, you can add the (powerrun, etc.) program to the list of progams NOT to use hi-res for
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, works great, except for Ababall...always launches PowerRUN even if I don't touch the screen, other apps not in high-res dont do that...but thanks!
    nelson.hsieh