1.    #1  
    AnandTech does hardware review the best and they have a pre-liminary review of battery life between pre and iphone. He is working on his review of pre, which I am hoping would be a good insight into the hardware of pre.
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Man people are going to be at work with the Pre vs. iPhone thing forever now...
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-SC View Post
    Yeah, I hate it when people turn this stuff into some kind of 'war'. Like the 'console war'. One has to die and the other has to win. Of course this (almost) never happens.

I understand why people do it, but supporting (some take it a couple of step further than supporting) a company that's only here for your money has always been a strange thing to me.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I wonder what the ram comparison is. Once this thing gets some killer apps for it, it's going to be a powerhouse.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-SC View Post
    It has to be. iPhone has set the standard high and raised the expectation of people from a new smart-phone and any phone that promises to deliver on the grounds that iphone has perfected would receive the "vs. iphone" comparisions..
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I started a thread in the crossover platform, but there's an article on Digg from Wired that T-mobile accidentally leaked all the hardware specs.

Both platforms have 600mhz processors.
    *ahem*
    *tap* *tap* *tap*
    Excuse Me, please.

The iPhone and Pre are 2 very different phones.
    Even if their specs were identical, their executions are night and day.

A Corvette and Caddy XLR are extremely similar in specs, but completely different cars.....