Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Following over at engadget.....

MMS on 3.0 will be ready at the end of summer on AT&T - (the funny part is they're serious)

Engadget
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    kind of childish..... I mean I'm refreshing every 10 seconds but a post? really?
    And they are allowing tethering... I guess we know how Sprint will move with the Pre... hopefully.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    Since when did this turn into an iPhone forum??

No one cares dude.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhay312 View Post
    And they are allowing tethering... I guess we know how Sprint will move with the Pre... hopefully.
    But it doesn't sound like AT&T will be supporting tethering at the moment...
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    it says ATT is not one of the carriers supporting it.

EDIT: Looks like Firefinder beat me to it
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    They mentioned several carriers that will support it but did not mention AT&T. The audience groaned noticeably at that omission
    I like the form fill support. I hope Palm does something similar.
  9. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    "find my iphone" sounds neat.
    "Find My iPhone" sounds nightmarish. I wouldn't want people to know my whereabouts by tracking my phone from any browser. I trust that even if you're a MobileMe customer, you can turn that off.
  11.    #11  
    Sounds identical to Berry locator for BlackBerry......BB has had that for over a year now.
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24 View Post
    Somewhere in Chicago, a community is missing their organizer!
    You sir....are an *****.
    And wipe feature if you lose your phone.
    Restore it with itunes if you recover it
    In case anyone is interested, you can follow WWDC live with this feed:

WWDC 2009 Live Coverage
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    It seems Palm should announce very soon whatever they are keeping under their sleeve. I mean, they must have anticipated Apple adding all these features.
    hahahaha just noticed the espn "push notification" screenshot shown at the WWDC, where a giant alert covers half the screen. palm really hit a home run with their unobtrusive notification system!

Sounds like much ado over nothing. Tethering? Nope...not here. MMS? End of summer..once AT&T figures out how to milk the fanboys for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Sounds like much ado over nothing. Tethering? Nope...not here. MMS? End of summer..once AT&T figures out how to milk the fanboys for more.
    Yep, I guess if I want tethering I can do it from my Pre. Oops, wait a sec.......
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast