Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by ILikeDatabases

Casio BOSS (128k or 256k with Dictionary/Thesarus card. Picked up at PX in Okinawa. Sold when I got back to HI.)

I don't know if you are still in the Army and I know this really diverts from the topic of this thread but when you mentioned the PX I had to say something.

The other day I went to the PX on Fort Leavenworth (which is not as easy as it used to be now with the check points at the gates and the ID checks at the front entrance to the PX) and I saw that they were selling the Visor Pro and the Magellan GPS module and a Thinmodem Plus! If only I had the money

Jason
    Originally posted by volcanopele

I don't know if you are still in the Army and I know this really diverts from the topic of this thread but when you mentioned the PX I had to say something.
    Actually I was in the Marines. Spent July '92 - January '93 at Camp Foster in Okinawa.

I got the BOSS to get me organized but found it too limited and difficult to work. I guess even back then I needed a Palm OS device.

I almost got to add another Handera 330 to the list this weekend. I thought I had lost it because my Grinder Gear Basecamp came off in the car and I didn't notice for 30min. Panic followed.
    Palm Pilot 5000
    Palm IIIx
    Visor Platinum x 2

Sony Clie N760C - I wish

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Crayons and living room wall (In my much younger years)

Pen and pad (suprisingly long battery life )

Day Planner

Casio Boss 128k

Palm IIIxe

Visor Deluxe (Backup Module, 8 Meg FlashModule, Sounds Good Audio Player, EyeModule 1)

Visor Prism (used all the modules previously stated one I got Prism)

Now I'm in Bliss with my Sony Clie N710c which I upgraded to the N760c roms

320x320 res 16bit color that can viewed outside is pretty cool.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    1. Brain (until i discovered acid and beer)

2. Pen w/ ink & paper (untill i had acid flashbacks and couldnt find the pen)

3. Ex-girlfriend (untill she found out i was constantly cheating on her due to the pen & paper and beer at a club)

4. New girlfriend (untill i found out she needed a springboard slot with 128mb of memeory)

5. Blue Visor Deluxe (untill those cracks appeared) oct. 2000

6. Blue Visor Deluxe (untill those cracks appeared) april. 2001

7. Graffite Deluxe (untill odd lines appeared on the screen) august 2001

8. Silver Edge (untill the stylus holder on the bottom broke) sep. 2001

9. Silver Edge (untill the TREO 270g color comes out)
    Hey baby before we start do you mind if we use my M505?
    No not for that!!!!!!!!!!
    Use it to reffer to PalmaSutra, silly???????
    post it notes
    Franklin Planner
    Sharp Wizard 1MB
    Prism
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123