1.    #1  
    Palm WebOS vs. Apple Iphone User Interface - Compare and Contrast - Palm WebOS Forum

The PRE looks so much more polished to me than the iPhones UI. The blue and white is just so boring, imo.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    Last edited by morplatt; 06/06/2009 at 02:02 AM.
    1. I'm surprised the iPhone screen is smaller than the Pre screen.
    2. The super-exciting green & black of the Pre is so much better than last year's boring blue & white of the iPhone.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I have nothing against how the iPhone's UI *looks* but the Pre just seams to have a much more functional UI too it then the iPhone. Multitasking is a huge advantage on the Pre as is the Pre's unobtrusive notification system. Combine that with the Pre's ability to work with other services nicely (Synergy, GoogleMaps) at it's a handsdown win for the Pre in my opinion!
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morplatt View Post
    Palm WebOS vs. Apple Iphone User Interface - Compare and Contrast - Palm WebOS Forum

The PRE looks so much more polished to me than the iPhones UI. The blue and white is just so boring, imo.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    To say that the Pre's UI has more polish is a bit fanboy. Remember, Apple has beat Palm to the parade of "intuitive touch interface" by a couple of years. There really are a lot of things the iPhone's UI does right.

I'm going with Roger McNamee on this one, the Pre is different, not unequivocally better. To be "better" would require universal opinion favoring the Pre, personally *I* find it to be better because of the gestures and cards scheme. However, I also feel very comfortable doing stuff on iPhone/iPod's interface. The Pre just has more potential than iPhone.