Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    yap they give you instant refund in whatever way you paid for it.

    As far as waiting till monday it really doesn't hurt you to wait if you are considering an Iphone but for me it doesn't matter what Apple announces I'm still getting a Pre as I'm not found of Apple products.
    What im probably gonna do is get the pre. More than likely im going to stick with it because of the speeds of Sprint and the price. Unless apple makes AT&T drop the price per month and they have something that is revolutionary.
  2. zmerahn's Avatar
    Posts
    85 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #22  
    Never heard of that if you are within the 30 day window.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    don't they charge a restocking fee now? like 35% or something.
  3. #23  
    nope no restocking fee just returned my Treo Pro 2 weeks ago
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by em.eggers View Post
    What im probably gonna do is get the pre. More than likely im going to stick with it because of the speeds of Sprint and the price. Unless apple makes AT&T drop the price per month and they have something that is revolutionary.
    I think your set then as ATT may drop the price only slightly and sprint still will be cheaper and I highly doubt that they will have anything majorly revolutionar. Enjoy your pre : )
  5. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmerahn View Post
    Never heard of that if you are within the 30 day window.
    my apologies, here's what the actual receipt says.

    Effective 04/20/09 a $35 restocking fee will be charged to exchange a device for a different model or color. This fee does not apply to returns and will be collected when the device is exchanged. See Sprint.com for details.
  6. #26  
    I am an avowed lover of Apple and their products. But that isnt enough to convince me to subject myself to AT&T.
  7. #27  
    I will be getting the Pre. And I'll be using the money I am saving from switching to AT&T to create a giant custom apple sticker with a cross through it for my car window.
  8. vadnick's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #28  
    For those wondering about trying a phone with Sprint... Back in December/January, I tried out 4 of their smartphones. I changed plans with the first phone to have unlimited data. Each time I decided that I didn't like a phone, I returned it with all the packaging, was refunded the full price I paid and then picked up a different phone. After the forth attempt (still within the 30-day window), I dropped off the last phone, received a full refund, went back to my old phone and my contract was reverted back to the expiration that I had previously.

    The only thing you have to be careful about is that you can find a way to revert back to your old plan. I've been a long-time customer, so my old plan was no longer available. I knew that going in, though, and I also knew that there was a similar plan that I could get back into that would work for me, cost the same, and work with my old phone.
  9. jtlapp's Avatar
    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    #29  
    It's worth $200 to get me off these boards two days early.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    yap they give you instant refund in whatever way you paid for it.

    As far as waiting till monday it really doesn't hurt you to wait if you are considering an Iphone but for me it doesn't matter what Apple announces I'm still getting a Pre as I'm not found of Apple products.
    I think if you pay cash there is a certain point where they give you a check instead. I don't see sprint carrying that much cash to give cash refunds to all that return their products. I could be wrong
  11. Xyg
    Xyg is offline
    Xyg's Avatar
    Posts
    1,104 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlapp View Post
    It's worth $200 to get me off these boards two days early.
    This
  12. 1414H77's Avatar
    Posts
    221 Posts
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    #32  
    Wait.
  13. #33  
    if you are in NYC, please wait.

    thanks.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  14. 1414H77's Avatar
    Posts
    221 Posts
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    I am an avowed lover of Apple and their products. But that isnt enough to convince me to subject myself to AT&T.
    Many of the reviews have been very mixed about Sprint in comparison to AT&T.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlapp View Post
    It's worth $200 to get me off these boards two days early.
    No kidding. I need my life back.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by hbg View Post
    Many of the reviews have been very mixed about Sprint in comparison to AT&T.
    And not one of them have given factual reasons why.

    But I think more of the reviewers have said they loved the Sprint service, that I've read.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post

    Mobile video chat, though, would be crazy-popular. Ever try to get grandma going on that webcam or actually try to schedule a webcam call with a friend?
    In Europe, where this feature has been available for some time, the opposite is true. It turns our people don't like looking up each others noses for very long.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
  18. 1414H77's Avatar
    Posts
    221 Posts
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by jschramm View Post
    ATTs network is already so bogged down by data traffic due to the iPhone. There is no way they would allow video chat at this time.
    Maybe so, but AT&T is adding large amounts of bandwidth capacity into their cell sites in advance of the new iPhone. Published reports have said capacity will be increased fourfold before the new iPhone launch because they are expecting a big jump from the new iPhone.
  19. #39  
    Don't wait.

    The iPhone is going to be the 3.0 update with a few more gigs. There will be no significant overhaul in the OS, just a voice recorder and MMSing. If anything, you can return or sell the Pre. The biggest rumors are a compass and the slightest possibility of video chat, but Apple won't let you use slingplayer over 3G for fear of overloading the network so I can't see why they'd ok Video Messaging...and who cares about a compass.
  20. 1414H77's Avatar
    Posts
    221 Posts
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    And not one of them have given factual reasons why.

    But I think more of the reviewers have said they loved the Sprint service, that I've read.
    Nor do you give factual reasons...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions