Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I am from the future and am here to give you info on the demise of Pre....
    In January 2010 due to Pre taking the lead away from Apple, RIM purchased apple and developed a phone called "I-Berry" which in mid 2010 takes over Palm. Here is what the I-berry does:

Forget beaming contacts......the I-berry beams you to your destination
    NO TOUCHSCREEN.....the I-berry uses See screen technology which enables you to just look at the icon and it responds. It responds soley to eye movement.
    ATM technology enables you to point it at any ATM and it gives you money.
    PUSH call technology enables calls to be pushed to you before the caller even calls you, thus enabeling you to answer anoying calls before you receive them.
    PUSH text messaging enables you to receive text messages up to 2 hours before it is sent so that you can reply quickly.
    Think browsing technology (TBT) enables user to just think of a page and your I-berry will have it displayed.
    (BGB)Boy Genius Blocking-enables user to ......well you know.
    (PTL) Pre tunes library- download songs before they are even made enableling user to be up to date on future songs.
    (DCT) Dythanium Crystal technology- A 1cm sized battery that you only have to charge once a year.
    (RCT) Reverse call technology enables user who may have forgot to call for example mom on Mothers day to call back up to 30 days in the past and all is forgiven. Her memory will be updated to reflect the change.

So....enjoys your Pre's.....I-Berry is coming in January
    I am sorry but...

Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    RIM purchased Apple? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Apple has a market cap of $125 BILLION. RIM barely brought in $11 billion in revenue in 2008 and only has $8.1 billion worth of assets to leverage in any sort of takeover bid. If anything, it's going to go the other way around, and even then, it's not going to happen.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    A waste of my time....
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Meh.