1.    #1  
    I have been waiting a long time for Sprint to come out with something that would rival the all around feel of the iPhone I had the instinct but sent it back after 45 days ( nowhere near the iPhone ) then I got the HTC Diamond ( too small ) sent it back after 1 week I was hoping that the HTC Touch HD would come to the states but it will not Now with the Launch of the PRE, I am very stoked on getting it Until I heard that the HTC Touch Pro2 was supposed to be out mid June I am looking forward to the WEB OS platform but the screen size coupled with gaming and business apps has me wondering if I should hold off until the Pro2 comes out Any thoughts
    Last edited by solo1; 06/03/2009 at 04:38 PM.
    Do you really want to give up webOS for Windows Mobile?
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    The touch pro 2 does look nice, and there's a slim chance that you might be able to keep your current plan.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    I have been waiting a long time for Sprint to come out with something that would rival the all around feel of the iPhone … I had the instinct but sent it back after 45 days ( nowhere near the iPhone ) then I got the HTC Diamond ( too small ) sent it back after 1 week … I was hoping that the HTC Touch HD would come to the states but it will not … Now with the Launch of the PRE, I am very stoked on getting it … Until I heard that the HTC Touch Pro2 was supposed to be out mid June … I am looking forward to the WEB OS platform but the screen size coupled with gaming and business apps has me wondering if I should hold off until the Pro2 comes out … Any thoughts
    If you thought the HTC Touch Diamond was small, i dont believe the pre's screen size is much bigger, though the pre's resolution may be better, not sure. Comparing windows mobile (Touch Pro 2) and WebOS (Pre) is like comparing night and day. Depends on what you want to do with your phone.
    Last edited by prebandit; 06/03/2009 at 05:43 PM.