Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is it just me but just ran accross a couple of pictures Iphone next to the Palm Pre but the palm pre just looks so much better. Do you guys agree or what.

Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Definitely agree.
    iPhone looks quite big in real world.

I personally think Pre is cuter, but I dont put too much on the shape and it doesn't matter much, IMHO.
    Agreed. The iPhone is a super attractive phone, but the Palm Pre makes it look boring and aged to me.
    trying posting this thread in an apple forum and see what answers you get.
  6.    #6  
    That's what I thought, just wanted to see if I'm the only one.
    it would be a fairer comparison if both phone displays were on.
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Both are very attractive.
    both are nice. but the palm pre to me does look sexier
    It's like asking if I'd prefer Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox. Well, they're both smokin' hot...
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Put it this way. The Pre can have a makeover and get a nice metallic finish ie move from all plastic to metallic finish -where else can the Iphone go?

Iphone 3.0 from the rumours wll be a tweak to the current phone than anything radical.
    I currently have a Touch Pro, and my boss has the iPhone. As soon as I showed her my phone, her immediate comment was: "I wouldn't want a phone with a screen that size".

While folks can argue back and forth about which one is the most aesthetically pleasing, I'd bet that many, many users would use screen size and phone thinness as the determining factors.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    To me, it's really difficult to get a good idea of just how big the Pre really is. In some photos, it looks tiny. In some (like these), it actually looks larger than I thought. I know it has a great deal to do with lighting and perspective (for example, the pic with the keyboard extended makes the Pre look GARGANTUAN), but still.

Simply can't wait to get my hands on one.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    It's like asking if I'd prefer Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox. Well, they're both smokin' hot...
    Wow this is a very hard comparison, I just can't decide
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    But which one would you catch a disease from? (spreading rumors is so much fun :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    Definitely agree.
    Totally off topic: your avatar is so awesome!! did you draw it yourself?
  17. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    More than the looks ,Pre has the form factor.
    I bet this is going to be another iconic product like iPhone.
    Not into the sexy looks, I'm into how much more OPEN WebOS is to iPhone. Apple is just too proprietary and controlling. They have become the very fascist authoritarians they ridiculed in those early 1984 commercials.

- former Mac evangelist (owned very first Mac and used until OS8)
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
  19.    #19  
    I know I care about the usability the most but I'm just saying when I look at the two the iphone looks outdated.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Pre looks much better! Since its letting it all hang out !
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast