1.    #1  
    I just got a CLIE n710c and I'm looking for a case. I don't like the ones from SONY available in the US because they use Velcro. I found this case but it appears to only be available in Japan. Does anyone know where I can order it with shipping to the US?
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    I just recieved my case from VAJA. Its sweet and they have it in a few colors. You may like it

www.vajacases.com
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
  3.    #3  
    I'm concerned about whether that case will interfere with manipulation of the Power Button, Jog Dial and Back button. What is your impression?
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    That thing is HUGE!

Yikes.

-trotsky
    The EB case for the Sony Clie looks great and works great. You might wanna check it out at ebcases.com Hope this helps!
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
    Originally posted by Trotsky
    That thing is HUGE!

Yikes.

-trotsky
    Yes it does impact the form factor. But it actually feels good to me. If I have my cell phone and my pda with me. I prefer to put the PDA in the case and attach it to the belt clip, but alone I'll carry it in my pocket.
    -Mikedemo
    Originally posted by Jupe
    I'm concerned about whether that case will interfere with manipulation of the Power Button, Jog Dial and Back button. What is your impression?
    The Power button is impacted the most. As for the rest of the buttons it is negligible.
    -Mikedemo