1.    #1  
    was posted already, Thanks anyway
    Sounds like her issue is with AT&T not the Iphone.
    True, but still funny!
    First, she is evidently an iPhone user, speaking in the first person, holding her iphone.
    I hear:
    "We've all come to the conclusion that.. it - kind - of - sucks!"
    "It doesn't work."
    "This is actual news, not just a rant. Reports have been everywhere lately: some combination of the iPhone radio and the at&t service is giving almost every customer, everywhere, fits of rage about this thing's flaky service, almost total lack of 3G reception, slow-to-respond radio, and generally pathetic coverage range. And don't get me started about paying almost a hundred dollars a month for a phone that doesn't work anywhere - I don't care how many apps it has; people want to call me, and text me, and they can't!"

The subject here is the nice, cool iPhone. And doesn't the "but so many apps are available" argument sound familiar to us Palm types?
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    I got out of my AT&T ETF because of this problem with the iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I got out of my AT&T ETF because of this problem with the iPhone.
    Somebody has to share an alternative view. I've been with AT&T since TDMA days. With the exception of my 1st TDMA phone & my 1st GSM phone, I've pretty much had better signal, audio & battery life than anyone else I knew. To me, the iPhone is a cool toy that may make calls. My GSM Treo Pro is a workhorse that makes solid calls in places most other phones do little better than drop or not get connections -- including where I now live. I've had a good experience with AT&T from western Mass. to Miami & in the Nevada desert. And, yes, that good experience varied depending on the phone I had -- which is my point.
    Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodolfo View Post
    First, she is evidently an iPhone user, speaking in the first person, holding her iphone.
    I hear:
    "We've all come to the conclusion that.. it - kind - of - sucks!"
    "It doesn't work."
    "This is actual news, not just a rant. Reports have been everywhere lately: some combination of the iPhone radio and the at&t service is giving almost every customer, everywhere, fits of rage about this thing's flaky service, almost total lack of 3G reception, slow-to-respond radio, and generally pathetic coverage range. And don't get me started about paying almost a hundred dollars a month for a phone that doesn't work anywhere - I don't care how many apps it has; people want to call me, and text me, and they can't!"

The subject here is the nice, cool iPhone. And doesn't the "but so many apps are available" argument sound familiar to us Palm types?
    This woman is as much a tech reporter as Rush is a political reporter.

She has for years made a name for herself by making wild statments and being a "Tech" celeberty rather then a real reporter.

Of course it was a rant thats what she does. No sourcing, reports are everywhere and EVERYONE can't make calls, are you serious.

Palm Fanboy stuff.
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE