Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    now theres like 3 reviews now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    now theres like 3 reviews now.

or more like 0 reviews.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Whether or not the review is authentic vs. whether or not you like what it says are two different things. It certainly doesn't sound fake to me. Like any other online product review, you never know why someone had that response. However, it certainly doesn't sound made up.
    I have to disagree.

1)We knew when real reviewers got the Pre--it hasn't been two weeks.
    2)How many minutes of video at live demonstrations have we seen? Has the web ever seemed jumpy to you? Was there a single crash or lock up of the system?
    3)Most importantly, in the Pros mentioned by the reviewer or during the text of the entire review, MULTI-TASKING was NEVER even mentioned. How can you use this phone & NOT multi-task? How can you fail to mention it when you are comparing it to a phone that doesn't multi-task?
    4)She doesn't mention the superior method of notifications at all. Come on! Two weeks & you don't notice these things or think they are worthy of mentioning--good or bad?

I have a buddy w/an iPhone & I mentioned both 3 & 4 above to him & he said they would both be tremendous improvements over his iPhone. If they don't work, it should be mentioned in the review, but to ignore them completely--no I am not buying this as a review. Sorry.

Cheers
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Whether or not the review is authentic vs. whether or not you like what it says are two different things. It certainly doesn't sound fake to me. Like any other online product review, you never know why someone had that response. However, it certainly doesn't sound made up.
    On god damn, could you give this anti-Pre, pro-iphone shtick a rest? Its rather obnoxious.

People aren't dismissing it because it speaks bad about the Pre. People are speaking bad about it because it doesn't hold up to logic. You're telling me some random *** chick posting to BEST BUY'S product review got the Pre when not a single tech blog or tech writer has received one of these things for review? The Palm Pre, the phone that for the past 6 months even when its been shown to people they've never been allowed to use it without the Palm demo person having one hand on the device? The same Palm Pre where the only possible way this person likely has it is that they're an advocate or someone that works for Palm, in which case they're risking their job or career to post a negative review about it on BEST BUYS review website? From all accounts even the Real Reviewers aren't getting a Pre until the release date, not sometime earlier and definitely not for two weeks.

On top of that, the info just doesn't sync up. From all the videos that have actually been seen of this thing never once has it seemed choppy for Web, to the point where it was reported by one reputable tech site that it appears 4x faster than the iPhones. Not to mention, the vast majority of people who actually HAVE got a hold of the phones, even with a Demo person there, have said otherwise to the fact that the speaker is quiet or had any issues with Freezing (nor has it froze once on any video I've seen of it at all).

No ones calling "Bull" because they don't like the content, they're calling bull because the content doesn't hold up to logical reasoning.

But I forgot, it bashes the Pre and pumps the iPhone so of course you must by buying in.
    LOL! Apparently word has gotten around to the iPhone fruitcakes' blogs. Go check out the latest two "reviews".
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Even if the review is for real and the guys has had a pre for 2 weeks it doesnt matter because there will always be iphone fanboys that will put the pre 2nd behind the iphone... We'll see more of this once the phone is actually out.
    It's a load of crap!

From the information that was passed along to me there are only two things that made me raise my eyebrow.

1) It only froze up when they were on google maps.

2) The battery got SUPER hot when they were watching videos on youtube.

The rest of that crap ole buddy is talking he can keep that ish until the new iphone comes out
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Worry not, friend. These forums are accepting of the mentally challenged. You can feel comfortable here
    Now I know why I joined this place and feel right at home.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Get em back. Post good reviews.
    Apple Cultists are a virus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Apple Cultists are a virus.
    Not a Trojan though because they don't use protection.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12