Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Hey I'm working on something and need some help! I need a catchy iphone insult..
    something simply only maybe 4-8 words

only thing I have so far is: real smartphones multitask.

Any suggestions is much appreciated
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Whatever insult you use, just be careful; nothing hurts more than when someone insults you for your choice of consumer electronics.
    Who cares? The iphone is a nice device for those that use it and the Pre is also looks like a nice device. Why the need to insult someone because of their choice in phone? Replying to someone like that is also a waste of time.
    I used to use one of those too.

But seriously, can't we all just get along. I like vanilla ice cream. Why should I care why others prefer a different flavor? There's plenty of room in the freezer.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Its all in good fun... for a wallpaper
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    aw, u going to make them apple fanboys cry
    multi tasking is all you need to say
    Although this dude is a Nokia fanboy and the web page is a couple of years old, it's still funny: The iPhone is a piece of ****, and so is your face.
    Some inspiration...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL