1.    #1  
    since they wont let me use my sero plan ill just get this

HTC Touch Pro2 for Sprint spotted in the wild, mid-June release?
    Cool. See ya.
    Good. One less person in line & 1 more Pre for someone who wants it. =)
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    i'm so sorry to hear that buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Good. One less person in line & 1 more Pre for someone who wants it. =)
    Just what I was thinking. Enjoy your buggy WinMo!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lookitsrobss View Post

Alright man, have fun. But don't be surprised if Sprint starts blocking SERO from more and more devices...
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Yeah screw them for trying to become profitable again

SERO was a great deal but everyone knows it wasn't meant to become a huge thing that everyone and their mother used. Sprint is losing money fast and part of turning that around is converting accounts that are losing them money to accounts that are generating profit. One way to do that is to offer new hardware like the Pre at regular prices. You don't have to get a Pre but it makes sense that a flagship device be used as an incentive to get you on a "normal person" plan.

Regular plans are still $20-50 per month less than the equivalent ATT or VZW plan so it's still a great deal. If you are a credit union member or work for one of a long list of companies, you can automatically get between 10-27% off your monthly bill as well.

It sucks but it's hardly unfair.
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Yeah, you show 'em!
    Quote Originally Posted by lookitsrobss View Post

ehh... I had the original Touch and it wasn't so hot. WinMo really isn't good for cell phones (battery life was atrocious) and really isn't excellent at anything really lol but hey if you are happy...
    Cool one less person to fight to get the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHonor View Post
    ehh... I had the original Touch and it wasn't so hot. WinMo really isn't good for cell phones (battery life was atrocious) and really isn't excellent at anything really lol but hey if you are happy...
    I've found the Touch Pro to be quite good actually but I think that until they rewrite WM and start using Tegra chipsets the Pre will be a better bet.
    I know that not everyone has 100 bucks to spare per month for a cell phone, but come on, compared what the competition is charging, the Simply Everything Plan is the best thing going out there! You ask a lot from a phone, you pay the money for the fancy phone, but are not willing to pay for what you get. Sprint needs to stay in business, how can they if they allow the SERO plan to stick around forever?

And yeah...good luck with that Touch 2...that's what the original Touch should have been. Nothing like getting a new phone with the same outdated OS running under a slightly prettier coat of paint. I have had it with WinMO....thanks for giving me a better chance to get my hands on my PRE asap!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I know that not everyone has 100 bucks to spare per month for a cell phone, but come on, compared what the competition is charging, the Simply Everything Plan is the best thing going out there!
    You don't need the Simply Everything plan, just the Everything Data. $69.99 is a steal compared to the iPhone plan and, when you add in my Sears discount (25%), my price is really attractive
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Just what I was thinking. Enjoy your buggy WinMo!
    I wonder how buggy the Pre will end up being.
    Or if it will even work as advertized.
    Terry
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHonor View Post
    You don't need the Simply Everything plan, just the Everything Data. $69.99 is a steal compared to the iPhone plan and, when you add in my Sears discount (25%), my price is really attractive
    Oh I am very well aware of that. I just got a Lotus and the plan with the 25% discount for my friend, all the more reason why I don't understand why people whine and moan so much having to go to that plan!