1.    #1  
    Before I get a Clie 710C, I wanted to know if there was a website as good as Visor Central. Let me know which sites are good and how good. I'd like to know how their discussion forums compare to Visor Central. Otherwise I'm keeping my Visor Dx.
    There is a Yahoo Group on the CLIE. Looks pretty good. Also there is a message board devoted to the CLIE at Palm Boulevard.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    Originally posted by Jupe
    There is a Yahoo Group on the CLIE. Looks pretty good. Also there is a message board devoted to the CLIE at Palm Boulevard.
    Ditto. The CLIE_Users_Group on yahoo is the best. You'll find loads of useful apps there.

Heres a previous thread on VisorCentral that about Clie apps. You can get an idea of whats out there.

http://discussion.visorcentral.com/v...threadid=15974
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
  4.    #4  
    None of these compare to my much loved Visor Central, but I liked the Palm boulevard page. Also I was looking for that exact thread on Clie apps. I guess I'll keep my Visor for now.
    could someone post the link for going to the clies manufacters page? i tried going through sony but it got confusing
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    could someone post the link for going to the clies manufacters page? i tried going through sony but it got confusing
    http://www.sonystyle.com/vaio/clie/index.html
    thanks, exactly what i wanted
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"