Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I found this link on another site.

http://slatev.com/player.html?id=22360583001
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    very funny!
    its sad but true. i had about 10 dropped calls a day.
    very good, it should run on apprentice tonight... ;-)
    LMAO...Pure comedy.
    Loved it. Made me laugh.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Loved it. Made me laugh.
    Ditto!
    i would pay to put that on tv
    So would I, happened to me all the time. There was some swedish? mobile phone company that analysed the hardware initially and said it was due to a component ie: NOT FIRMWARE RELATED. But this all dissapeared, and now people just think thats how mobile phones are. My TreoPro on the other hand! IS AMAZING! for connectivity.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

That's very funny!
    Ya'll are too hard on the iPhone. Everytime my daughter has shown me her fart app, it's worked.

Without fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Ya'll are too hard on the iPhone. Everytime my daughter has shown me her fart app, it's worked.

Without fail.
    It may work but remember, it is a phone...which it does not work for. Get an iPod Touch if you want apps...but wait.. it is only a little more to get an iPhone...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    LoL... pure genius! I would LOVE to see that on TV! Minute I saw it I showed it to my roommate with an iphone He thought it was funny too.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I just watched it... so... I guess I can't say that I will never see it.