1.    #1  

Are you a PC? Then you might not want go to the University of Missouri's journalism school, where it's now mandatory that freshmen have an iPhone or iPod Touch.

Check out the article: University Makes iPods, iPhones Mandatory for Freshmen - FOXNews.com
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." L. Ron Hubbard
    This is why I hate Fox News: LOOK AT ME, I'M AN ALARMIST HEADLINE THAT'S NOT ENTIRELY TRUE!

In a conversation with FOXNews.com, Brooks said that any MP3 player could actually be used.

"You could use a Zune, for example," he said.

But he said the Apple devices, which start at $200 apiece, were made official requirements for the benefit of students on financial aid.

"If it's required, it can be included in your financial-need estimate," he told the Missourian. "If we had not required it, they wouldn't be able to do that."
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    This is why I hate Fox News: LOOK AT ME, I'M AN ALARMIST HEADLINE THAT'S NOT ENTIRELY TRUE!
    CNN and MSNBC, along with the Associated Press, had similiar headlines, and they didn't mention that Zune's would be allowed like FOX News story did.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." L. Ron Hubbard