Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Some one upload 2 photos , Centro, Pre and iPhone side by side.

you can find the pictures here

treo8.com/bbs/thread-118611-1-1.html

maybe it's just a model?

not sure.
    Actually phonearena.com has an awesome comparison tool.

Here's the link for the Pre: Palm Pre Size Compare (Phone Arena)

You can compare it pretty much any phone you want.

BTW, the pre in the photo seems to be missing the center button.
    Last edited by dmglouis; 04/16/2009 at 09:09 AM.
    I think alot of people will be surprised to see how small it is with the keybd closed. Also I think its time for that guy to cut his nails.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Also I think its time for that guy to cut his nails.
    That's what I was thinking. Now we know what popped off the center button.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglouis View Post

The pictures are not accurate on this 'Size Compare Visualization'. I compared my real Treo 755p and my real iPhone 3G. The iPhone 3G is taller next to my 755p. When I drag the 755p over the iPhone on the site they are the same height.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEye View Post
    The pictures are not accurate on this 'Size Compare Visualization'. I compared my real Treo 755p and my real iPhone 3G. The iPhone 3G is taller next to my 755p. When I drag the 755p over the iPhone on the site they are the same height.
    Hmm... I tried comparing the 755p and the iPhone 3g and it was barely perceptible but I could see the iPhone as being just a shade taller than the 755p. Of course, I wouldn't have thought that until you mentioned it.

Maybe they ought to also display the dimensions as a user drags the phones around.
    He needs to do more then just cut them, they are extremely dirty.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I think alot of people will be surprised to see how small it is with the keybd closed. Also I think its time for that guy to cut his nails.
    Long male nails, not so cool!.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    If you notice, just one of the nails is long, which usually is for drug purposes...
    Not sure if it is for drug purposes, but asian people do seem to think it's cool to have like one long finger nail. I was in the Philippines for 3 years, and I noticed that too. In the area I lived in were also quite a few chinese people, they had the long claws as well.
    The nail that gets long for drug use is usually the pinky nail because its thinner.
    Picture from the comparison video:

G1, Pre, Centro, Treo and Iphone
    Of course... they had to put the iPhone on top and couldn't put it right next to the Pre.

The Treo looks like a tank compared to the others, must be it's thickness.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglouis View Post

Nice tool....just used it to compare the Pre to my current phone, the Sprint Touch...they are almost identical as far as length and width goes. The Pre is thicker, but should be no thicker than my Touch with 2000 mah extended battery and thicker back plate.

Cool...my hands are already used to it! lol
    In navyyang's they have them side by side but sadly the have the back oh the iphone facing.

The Pre is so damn small tho, its almost amazing how they can fit all that into such a small package.
    Another note on the nail thing. Some times guitarist will grow the thumbnail out so they can use it as a pick or to pluck the strings. Usually you see all or just a pinky grown out if it's drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Picture from the comparison video:

G1, Pre, Centro, Treo and Iphone
    I still think this picture is much better than that one.
    Flickr Photo Download: Palm Pre Size Comparisons
    Indeed....nice pic!
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Cool...my hands are already used to it! lol
    Yes...ah...one thing you'll notice is...ah...how good it feels in the hand. It's all rounded like a river stone...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast