Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's just weird that it's quarter of an inch shorter then a Centro!
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTurboII View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Now we know what popped off the center button.
    Turn up your screen brightness. The button's there.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Another good size comparison shots of the Pre & 2 recent Palm products (next to the 755p & Centro):

http://www.palminfocenter.com/images...-hw-imp-10.jpg

I was absolutely astounded at how small the Pre was relative to even the Centro. It's obviously quite a bit longer with the keyboard extended but I imagine it'll still feel really good in the hand.

Heck, if anything, I'd not have had a problem with them making it a tad bit chunkier, if it would've permitted a microSDHC slot, a slightly bigger battery capacity, or a 3.5" screen (iPhone-sized).
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I still think this picture is much better than that one.
    Flickr Photo Download: Palm Pre Size Comparisons
    Wow, look at the brightness on that thing compared to the others.

Could be settings i suppose.
    3000 Anytime + Mobile-to-Mobile + 7pm Nights & Weekends + Unlimited Data & PowerVision Services + Unlimited Text = $20 a month
    Blackberry 8330 - Paired with: Aliph Jawbone II
    Translated version of http://www.treo8.com/bbs/thread-118611-1-1.html

If the translation is correct and the person making the claims has any validity, seems that the Palm Pre is prone to scratches.
    Not that it matters all that much to me, I just want it in my hands with the latest version of webOS.
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12