1.    #1  
    The Palm Pre Will Be an iPhone Killer - Business Center - PC World

Interesting article if you haven't seen it.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Most telling quote of the entire article:
    Quote Originally Posted by PCWorld
    Although we haven’t yet had a chance to get our hands on this hot new smartphone...
    By their own admission, these guys have no more information than a member of these boards. Do they really think they're qualified to compare it meaningfully to the iPhone? I don't.
    I dont like that tag - iPhone Killer. Like I commented on the iPhone is not going anywhere, it will continue to sell and be popular. I think the Pre is more of the Anti-iPhone, a great option for people who do not want to buy the iPhone.
    It's an interesting headline but if your read the article it doesn't say that at all.
    No they are just going for page views. But if nothing else it is nice to see the 'tech media' bullish on the Pre.
    Yeah, the term iPhone Killer needs to be 86'ed. It's old and played out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Thank You!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I posted that article on a bunch of macbooks next to iPhones in a Mac store - just for fun
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post

Can we just say the I-phone competitor?

Is there any hope for an April Release?
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I dont like that tag - iPhone Killer. Like I commented on the iPhone is not going anywhere, it will continue to sell and be popular. I think the Pre is more of the Anti-iPhone, a great option for people who do not want to buy the iPhone.
    I like this phrasing
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Speaking of the Anti- Iphone, I just saw a PRE commercial on TV: HOUSE
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)