1.    #1  
    Disclaimer: I found this to be funny, but I am not iPhone bashing. The writer of the article is. This should not be taken as an invite to insult, but to laugh a little.

I found this article in the NYTimes. Hope it brings a laugh.

I Hate My iPhone
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/05/ma...ium-t.html?hpw
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Funny article, but it was more about how she couldn't use the soft keyboard than anything else.

Edit: Changed 'he' to 'she'
    Last edited by dtokarz; 04/04/2009 at 08:26 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Dunno. I felt like SHE never really "bonded" with the device at all. But check out this other article I found . . . from the AppleInsider, no less!!!

New Palm Pre apps underscore Apple's iPhone limitations
    AppleInsider | New Palm Pre apps underscore Apple's iPhone limitations
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Dunno. I felt like SHE never really "bonded" with the device at all. But check out this other article I found . . . from the AppleInsider, no less!!!

New Palm Pre apps underscore Apple's iPhone limitations
    AppleInsider | New Palm Pre apps underscore Apple's iPhone limitations
    Not much new information here, but I like that it came from an AppleInsider writer.
    I was not too enthused with mine either until the App Store. Then things changed. Thanks to the developers who know what Apple "overlooked". Though we know they really didn't because 3.0 is what should have been in the first place and I'm going to bet they actually knew that. If they didn't then they didn't study other phones very well AT ALL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    The notification system in the iPhone OS 3.0 requires an internet connection? In order to let one app on the device talk to another app on the same device I need to go through an external network? I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I don't really know if that's true but since iPhone users are on the net a lot, that may be why they took that way out.

iPhone Makes Up 50 Percent of Smartphone Web Traffic In U.S., Android Already 5 Percent

HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    its the blackberry crack...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I don't really know if that's true but since iPhone users are on the net a lot, that may be why they took that way out.

iPhone Makes Up 50 Percent of Smartphone Web Traffic In U.S., Android Already 5 Percent

I think its amazing the the Centro is in the top five list. Its been out for awhile and gets no push from VZW but its still a great little smartphone.