1. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Folks I am not sure its posted before

But worth reading for all you tech geeks

Apple vs. Palm: Geeks with grudges - Apple 2.0

Both Rubinstein and Fred Anderson of Elevation partners were ex APPLE.

And Rubinstein brought the following people

senior vice president for product development Mike Bell (a 16-year Apple veteran),

director of software Chris McKillop (of the iPhone and iPod team), and

spokesperson Lynn Fox (out of Apple PRPRPR).
  2. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    And
    read this one too

Palm Pre: The Emperor’s New Phone — RoughlyDrafted Magazine

This guys looks a super FANBOY of APPLE
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    ^ That's good ol' Daniel Eran... his site's banned from Digg because of his constant spamming of his Apple-or-die articles.
    Well yeah, Apple could laugh everytime an "iphone killer" popped up that only had a resistive touch screen, or a landscape slider, or a general OS that needs tweaked for finger touch. None of them ever had a chance of "killing" anything.

Palm though worked to get similar systems in place with their unique OS designed for their unique hardware that offers the finger swiping capacitive screen experience.

That's a big big part of what makes the iphone so fun for users.

Though there's a big gap in apps, palm will have enough soon. And even better ones once they open it up more.
    Egh, I couldn't even go through a paragraph without getting sick, no way I'm reading that apple fanboy article.
    Plus, Palm is one of the VERY few companies that designs both the hardware and the OS from top to bottom, so they can provide competition at a level that Android or Windows Mobile cannot.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Plus, Palm is one of the VERY few companies that designs both the hardware and the OS from top to bottom, so they can provide competition at a level that Android or Windows Mobile cannot.
    Microsoft and Intel would have us believe the opposite is true.
    Game over!
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Egh, I couldn't even go through a paragraph without getting sick, no way I'm reading that apple fanboy article.
    It was pretty bad. It must be hard for these fan boys to say that the Pre has improved on what Apple did with the iPhone.
  9. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    That was my feeling too. I wonder if this guys is any programmer ?
    Most of the journos don't have a clue about internals , they read few things that are garbage, then read more garbage to gain knowledge. AS a result they build their tech foundation on garbage.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Started reading it but got booooored in the first paragraph. Not really a big fan of the iPhone.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com