1.    #1  
    A friend who has an iPhone is trying to figure out how to do a simple copy and paste of text. Is this not possible? Doesn't seem like there's any way to do this. Thanks, Casey.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  2. Zcu
    It will be able to, in a few months the new Iphone is called Pre and it will have copy paste so hang in everything will be just fine!!!
  3.    #3  
    Seriously, is copy and paste not possible with the iPhone? This seems utterly unthinkable to me. I copy and paste on my 755p all the time.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    Seriously, is copy and paste not possible with the iPhone? This seems utterly unthinkable to me. I copy and paste on my 755p all the time.
    It is currently not supported. It is presumed that it will be in this upcoming 3.0 update. No definite word on when the update is coming out. They are giving a preview Tuesday.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    It is currently not supported. It is presumed that it will be in this upcoming 3.0 update. No definite word on when the update is coming out. They are giving a preview Tuesday.
    CORRECTION: It is hoped cut and paste will be in the pending 3.0 update. There is nothing official to support this hope.