1.    #1  
    All it is is an OS upgrade, no hardware so far. And a preview is coming out March 17th.

iPhone OS 3.0 is coming, March 17th

EDIT: Yes I know this is the second thread about this, his went up while I was still typing mine. If need be, delete this one, as the other one was up first.
    Last edited by Pflaumen; 03/12/2009 at 11:26 AM.
    News Via Engadget

Apple: iPhone OS 3.0 to Be Revealed March 17

Sprint And Palm better hurry up, if not I'm saying goodbye to sprint.

Sorry Didn't see the other post. Mods please delete
    That's only the third post on the subject....
    Quote Originally Posted by relin View Post
    News Via Engadget

No problem relin.

I just moved it to another area that may be interested.

Welcome to TC.

Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by relin View Post
    News Via Engadget

I agree - Palm and Sprint aren't going to have a chance if the new iPhone OS covers even some of the "advantages" the Pre is supposed to have: Background processing, Notifications, Push Email support, more open SDK, Cut&Paste...

Instead, they have a press conference about... nothing! At least they could have given some details to help keep the Pre Hype since the iPhone OS 3.0 is just around the corner!

BTW, does anyone else think it's more the coincidence that the news about the new OS came out around the same time as the Palm/Sprint Press conference?
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Boy did I miss a lot having to work!! I just checked techie forums again today.

Apple is going to reveal details of the new iPhone next week? NOT GOOD!!! And they're starting earlier than normal with the changes. New Shuffle in March?? Usually September is for that. So does this spell a possible early release for the 3rd gen iPhone??
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I've seen some articles about the new iPhone 3.0 software and the new ipod shuffle. Seems like the iPhone v3 OS was rushed according to many reviews but it was pretty functional.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com