1.    #1  
    Is this the new HP Jornada 565? I hope not, because this is the fugliest PDA I have ever seen!?!?!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A different view

The link was supplied by The-Gadgeteer.com but is an infosync article.

Looks like they match. Will come with PC2002 and a TFT display and still sell for around $499.

Christmas is just around the corner and everyone wants to take the money away from the X-Box.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the other pic. I was hoping this was faked, but now, sadly, it looks like the real thing. That's a shame because this monstrosity is so ugly I would almost bet money this was not the next HP. Someone has been hitting the crack pipe at HP!
    Originally posted by foo fighter
    ...Someone has been hitting the crack pipe at HP!
    Drugs and Design seem to go hand-in-hand, considering the accusations that flew when the Flower Power iMac came out, not to mention those directed at Compaq, MS, Palm, Sony, HS, etc. One would almost think it a requirement.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  5.    #5  
    Speaking of hideous imagery, what the hell is Richard Simmons doing under your name?!?! AHHHHHHHHH!

Please ****, bring back the Messiah!
    better?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    better?
    Uh...yeah...sure. Why not. At least Carrot Top is more tolerable than the sugar plum fairy.
    Originally posted by RSGMOOSE
    A different viewLooks like they match. Will come with PC2002 and a TFT display and still sell for around $499.

Christmas is just around the corner and everyone wants to take the money away from the X-Box.
    Everyone except Microsoft. It's always interesting when differing products or divisions of a company start stealing market from one another...
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."