1.    #1  
    I started with the original PalmPilot (didn't get the Pilot 1000 so I guess I am not an early adopter). Went Treo with 600. Have had every POS up to my current 755p. My wife's 700P is messing up and she wants my 755p. So I am forced to decide what to buy. I won't leave Verizon and I won't go to WM so that leaves Treo or BB. THe Centro screen seems too small plus the lag from time to time in my 755p annoys me (other than that its been super). I've lusted after Iphones and BB Storms but I don't know how much I will miss the hard QWERTY and what other things I will miss. None of the posts on Storm vs. Bold vs Treo were made in 2009 so they mention lots of problems with the Storm. Is there anyone who has made the switch from Treo to Storm or something else on Verizon. Wondering about availability of apps, email use, web use, etc. I could really use a link to a recent post or someone telling me what they think of recent phones. Thanks.
    I don't think I could use a phone without a keyboard. I just don't see how people can type on the screen. I will not buy an iPhone for that one reason. I'm using a TreoPro now, and I'm happy with it. Yes, it's WM, but I've always used WM and never really had any problems with it.

-- Jim
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    after using the T600/680 for years I thought the same thing regarding the iphone keyboard, but now I find it so much easier, being a mac guy the iphone syncs for me so much easier, it has issue's like every other device out there. dheymann I think you are stuck in no man's land in between sprint & at&t
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm97 View Post
    after using the T600/680 for years I thought the same thing regarding the iphone keyboard, but now I find it so much easier, being a mac guy the iphone syncs for me so much easier, it has issue's like every other device out there. dheymann I think you are stuck in no man's land in between sprint & at&t
    I'm a Palm user since Palm V, now barely hanging on with my ever-eroding Sprint T700p, which resets at three times a day. I'm ready to jump to BB, and waiting for the Niagra (9630), which looks sweet, and will come to VZW soon, then hopefully Sprint.
    I would wait for the 9630 which is supposed to be out in another month or two on VZW. I tried the Storm for a few weeks and, while I liked it, I did question the longevity of the screen since it sort of floats and the call quality was sub-par. I am sure you have read about the good and the bad of the device. Also, rumor has it a new Storm will be out in the fall that will have a better touchscreen.

I lusted after both the Storm and iPhone too. I tried both - the Storm was a bad phone (sound wise) and the iPhone was great but on a horrible network. I stuck with Sprint and now have a Touch Pro. A real keyboard is hard to beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    and the iPhone was great but on a horrible network.
    How do you know that it wasn't a crummy phone on a great network.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    How do you know that it wasn't a crummy phone on a great network.
    Fair question - I will agree that based on my experience and what I have gathered by reading a lot online, the iPhone is the worse 3G phone in regards to reception.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dheymann View Post
    I started with the original PalmPilot (didn't get the Pilot 1000 so I guess I am not an early adopter). Went Treo with 600. Have had every POS up to my current 755p. My wife's 700P is messing up and she wants my 755p. So I am forced to decide what to buy. I won't leave Verizon and I won't go to WM so that leaves Treo or BB. THe Centro screen seems too small plus the lag from time to time in my 755p annoys me (other than that its been super). I've lusted after Iphones and BB Storms but I don't know how much I will miss the hard QWERTY and what other things I will miss. None of the posts on Storm vs. Bold vs Treo were made in 2009 so they mention lots of problems with the Storm. Is there anyone who has made the switch from Treo to Storm or something else on Verizon. Wondering about availability of apps, email use, web use, etc. I could really use a link to a recent post or someone telling me what they think of recent phones. Thanks.
    Look into the Samsung Saga
    Its everything my treos should have been
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW