1.    #1  
    I ran across this on CNN Jailing jailbreakers

I thought it might be of interest as there have been a number of comparisons between the Pre and the iphone on the point of open vs closed.
    That story made the rounds on several tech boards. Apple is making itself unpopular among certain groups. Though it seems average consumers don't care.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Remember, Apple is protecting their IP and they will include everyone. Are they trying to emulate RIAA?
    Their income is more like it.

Jailbreaking allows you to add your own stuff without kissing the big **** of Apple.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    hahaha you got that right Phonediva!
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    i love this comment from the article:

This is a device that Iíve purchased; something that I own. Iím free to do with my property what I deem appropriate. For an analogy, imagine if you bought a Ford truck and Ford insisted that you only use Ford gas and Ford washer fluid, only take the truck to authorized Ford repair facilities and were only allowed to use Ford-manufactured tires.