1.    #1  
    but now that I have switched carriers and bought my Centro, I don't think I can do it without a touchscreen. I don't want a full touch screen (BB Storm) so maybe when BB makes a dual phone like the Centro, I'll consider the switch. Anybody else feels the same?
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    I prefer a phone be good at what it's supposed to do. Consequently, this has less to do with touch screen/no touch screen than it does with (in no particular order):
    - Functioning software
    - Stable OS
    - Reliable network

After those three factors are covered I might start worrying about whether or not I remembered to bring my stylus.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cckgz4 View Post
    but now that I have switched carriers and bought my Centro, I don't think I can do it without a touchscreen. I don't want a full touch screen (BB Storm) so maybe when BB makes a dual phone like the Centro, I'll consider the switch. Anybody else feels the same?
    Yeah I agree my sister has pearl and I keep touching the screen when I play with her phone. I have long nails so I dont use my stylus often. I think you become so used to a touch screen (non-capacitive in my case) it feels weird using other phones! I even touch the screen on dumb phones! Old habits are hard to break. lol