1.    #1  
    We had originally planned for the 2008 Smartphone Round Robin to end today, December 31st.

Looks like we'll be extending the Round Robin until January 10th due to all sorts of kinks in our timeline such as the holidays, delayed shipments, a couple of the editors getting ready to head off to Macworld and CES.

But hey, that's a plus for you, because now you've got 10 extra days to comment in all the contest threads. Even this article will have its own contest thread to chime in on.

Read more so you can see LOTs more contest threads to comment in!

This is an Official Round Robin Contest Thread!
    Last edited by Jennifer Chappell; 01/01/2009 at 04:11 PM.
    Did you individually look up all those thread links?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I post - therefore I am.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thanks for extending it, Now I have a chance at a treo pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by argeezy View Post
    Thanks for extending it, Now I have a chance at a treo pro.
    Yea with only 3 posts so far, I guess an extension will help you out a lot.
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Did you individually look up all those thread links?
    Yes I did and it took a looooong time! I wanted to make it easier for you all to be able to find all the threads so you can get more entries in.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdaluver View Post
    We had originally planned for the 2008 Smartphone Round Robin to end today, December 31st.

But hey, that's a plus for you, because now you've got 10 extra days to comment in all the contest threads. Even this article will have its own contest thread to chime in on.[/B]
    What a way to spin it. You running for public office?
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Wow, thanks so much for putting all those links on one page - that definitely does make it easier to throw my hat into all those different rings. Come on...treo pro!
    I just had to get in one last post for good measure. Jennifer, thanks for all your hard work and great insights! I hope your throat is feeling better. I bet you're glad this is over anyway...
    Thank you all for the great reviews! I am looking forward to this year's round robin and your take on the Palm webOS Pre. I think it is safe to say that Palm is in the game to stay...
    "To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."
    ~Michael Jordan

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
    ~Author-Sir Colin Spedding

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. ~John Kenneth Galbraith, Money: Whence It Came, Where It Went"

Finally upgraded and dual-booting HP TouchPad running CM9. Look out world, here I come, ready or not! Now rocking the cancelled AT&T Pre3 no thanks to HP!