Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgie View Post
    Is the on screen keyboard fairly responsive and easy to use for one handed use?
    kb is large but not as easy to type on as iphone's kb. kb has small keys and it works but u have to use ur fingernails and not just touch the keys which is annoying...
    Global Posts
    20,078 Global Posts
    This is definitely not my cup of tea. It is pretty heavy compared to my BB Bold.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    i dont like the slide out kb, no matter how big the keys are, still not useful for me..
    de out keyboard until i started using my 800w and fell in love with one handed use!

posted from my 800w btw
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    de out keyboard until i started using my 800w and fell in love with one handed use!

posted from my 800w btw
    Nothing beats a static kb for 1-handed use.
    Just call me Berd.
    agreed
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    did anyone experience problem using "right-way" button and "back" button as they are so close together?
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk View Post
    did anyone experience problem using "right-way" button and "back" button as they are so close together?
    It seems like I experienced this. It's been a few weeks now since I used that Fuze so I honestly can't remember. I just looked at my review, and sure enough, I did mention having that problem. I think another editor had the same problem when using the Fuze.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123