Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jfa1 View Post
    I have visited in the ATT store yesterday here in Ft Smith and the employees were saying that they have seen lots of issues with the fuze and numbers of people bringing them in for problems and they were recommending the epix which I played with and liked and they also said that the Treo Pro is in the computer as coming out sometime in December they would not say when or how much.
    I think there are more serios problems with the Epix right now. The first two issues are happening on all Epix phones. The last one is being reported on a large number.

1. Outlook Notes and anything stored in the device's Documents folder does not sync through ActiveSync.
    2. Audible alerts for messaging do not work when the phone is in stand by.
    3. Like the 800w there are issues where the device freezes and does not wake up from Stand By.
    I think more response would be given if all the links.
    Youtube, store, out of site links where included on the mobile side too. This is 2008 most mobiles can follow a link.....
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Youtube, store, out of site links where included on the mobile side too. This is 2008 most mobiles can follow a link.....
    thanks
    What are you referring to? There are many links here.
    THe mobile forums is what I am refering to.
    I don't have high speed at home, So I'll have to wait until monday to watch the video.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    If is there a reason for me to change ove the Treo is the keyboard for one hand
    I'm not too sure about the screen. I like big touch screens.
    Last edited by pinguino1; 11/23/2008 at 07:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinguino1 View Post
    If is there a reason for me to change ove the Treo is the keyboard for one hand
    I'm not too sure about the screen. I like big touch screens.
    Screen is only 320x320
    The Kb is good for 1-handed
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    thanks
    But then that might bog down the mobile site.
    Just call me Berd.
    Thanks for the video, I am struggling between the Treo Pro and the Fuze, this helps quite a bit. Anyone else that can help with the decision please give me some rec's. I have owned a Tilt and multiple Treo's just not sure if i can give up the one handedness of the Treo. How well does Touch flow work on the Treo's screen? and how bad is it's keyboard vs the Fuze?

TIA
    Global Posts
    20,078 Global Posts
    One thing the Fuze has that I like a lot is the camera.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    interesting
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Looks like the redraw from portrait to landscape is still awful slow. That's what I hate about my Mogul. Sure is a pretty screen, though.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    yeah the slow redraw just seems tacky. There's no excuse anymore for it not to immediately "snap" once you pop that keyboard open.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    big ram is the most i lke about Fuze.
    Ram isn't a big deal to me.
    I can always buy a memory card.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Ram isn't a big deal to me.
    I can always buy a memory card.
    RAM isn't just for storage. The more free RAM available the faster the device will perform.
    Hey Everyone! I'm sooo sorry for not posting on here! I thought that I had and felt so bad when I checked and saw that I hadn't. I started so many other threads and my peabrain just got confused.

I had no trouble typing on the Fuze's keyboard. It's great for typing out emails. I prefer the Fuze keyboard over the G1's since the G1 has that chin on the right that makes the keyboard seem off balance as your right hand is further over to the right.

I did have a few problems with the TouchFLO 3D but I'm sure I would have gotten used to it if I'd had the Fuze longer. My brother-in-law just got a Fuze and he loves it. He doesn't have any problem with the TouchFLO 3D.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12