Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    BlackBerry Curve 8900 appeared on the T-mobile shores revealing quite a lengthy specs sheet. Unfortunately it doesn't include 3G but all the other features seem to be duly covered.

The only mystery remaining is the camera on the Blackberry Curve 8900. The most probable option is a 2 megapixel fixed focus unit as on the previous Curve handsets or the 3 megapixel autofocus snapper we saw on the Storm 9500.

BlackBerry Curve 8900 packs a 65K color landscape TFT display with the nicely sounding resolution of 480 x 360 pixels. It has quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support as well as Wi-Fi connectivity and a built-in GPS receiver.

The Blackberry Curve 8900 will be powered by a huge 1400 mAh battery which should provide quite impressive power autonomy.

Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    thats the Curve i wanted but its taking to
    long to be released so now im going to get the Fuze..
    my current Curve is getting old to me..
    i want something new and exciting.
    You may not like the Fuze if you use hard keyboards facing front. I can go either way, but many people who use front facing QWERTY keyboards have that form factor as a main preference. Test the store model out first.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!