Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    There are a bunch of inaccuracies here.
    That is abolutely not true. The only semi "inaccuracy" is that I said I "thought' that the Treo 800w didn't have WiFi (it does), but I never said it definately didn't have WiFi. That does not constitute "a bunch of inaccuracies." Everything I wrote is accurate and the differnces in the keyboards are obvious. I didn't feel it is necessary to point out everything. Everyone has different needs that is why there are choices of devices. No one device fits all and people have to decide what is right by them.
    Jeff
    IMO one good reason to buy a Touch Pro even if you turn off Touch Flo: screen size and resolution, if you need corrective lenses or get easy eye strain.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jglev View Post
    That is abolutely not true. The only semi "inaccuracy" is that I said I "thought' that the Treo 800w didn't have WiFi (it does), but I never said it definately didn't have WiFi. That does not constitute "a bunch of inaccuracies." Everything I wrote is accurate and the differnces in the keyboards are obvious. I didn't feel it is necessary to point out everything. Everyone has different needs that is why there are choices of devices. No one device fits all and people have to decide what is right by them.
    Wow, sorry, ok, one innacuracy. You sound really annoyed/upset, but maybe I'm reading into this something that's not there, but if I'm right, nothing like this is worth getting upset over - not like I was trying to challenge your reputation or something! Anyway, let's move on!
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Just picked up the 800W.... While there are definitely some quirks and it will take me some time for me to get accustomed to the Windows Mobile OS, this phone, for my needs, is far better than the Touch Pro. I am ecstatic that I returned the Touch Pro.
    YMMV
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    IMO one good reason to buy a Touch Pro even if you turn off Touch Flo: screen size and resolution, if you need corrective lenses or get easy eye strain.

staffingpower.com
    Sorry guys but i have to say goodbye to treocentral. I just sold my treo 800 and got myself a touch pro and so far i have been liking it a lot. only problem i found so far is that i was a onehanded user, but with the onscreen keyboard it works great for me. it has a reset button which i haven't used yet. i like the animations of tcf3, the screen resolution and the 3.2 camera. i just wanted to know which is a good forum for the touch pro? i still will be coming here but there are so many thing that i want to play with my phone.
    Yep, I hate the slider, but love the phone. I disabled the TouchFlo thing real fast.
    BigKenny, great review, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. for as much as i don't care for slideouts, your write-up made me contemplate one.

nice job, and great looking device.
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12