1.    #1  
    Anyone rushing out to be the first to get the G1 from T-mobile?
    I don't like the design of the first one. Plus there needs to be some more reviews posted on performance of the new OS.

On another note, so we can post avatars like that now, huh? Looking through my photo collection now.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    My coworker got one today and I played with it for about 30 minutes. Random thoughts..........

- It really needs an on screen keyboard. Constantly having to flip it and open up the keyboard gets tiresome
    - The screen is very nice and matches the iPhone quality
    - didnt like the system font (not sure if you can change it)
    - The email/im/sms/mms notification is sweet. Best of any device I have ever used by far.
    - other parts of the UI seem a little basic.
    Wow! Nice Avatars!!

Someone make a Sprint Android phone...please!!!!