1.    #1  
    I am stuck with Sprint. Other than the Curve and the 800W, is there anything on the horizon?
    I believe they are coming out very soon (this and next month) with HTC's Touch Diamond and Touch Pro, both Windows Mobile 6.1

I too am staying with Sprint (boring), and I want to finally move anyway from Palm, they are just taking too long to come out with something that Wow's me.

I have a trusty 650, which frankly, I am finding no real reason to switch phones, the Treo 650 is a tank in my opinion.

But alas, the headphone jack gave out recently (not the first time) but now Sprint's insurance wants to pawn off on me a Centro, not happening.

So I made a deal that I would wait till the Touch is available and they said sometime in Nov for the Pro, the Diamond is supposed to be available by the end of Oct.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Sprint Diamond has been out for a few weeks already...

Touch Pro is out in November.

Other than that...yeah, not too much is known.

check out the wmexperts.com front page for news and updates on WM devices.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4.    #4  
    I'm also wondering if there are any of the new Blackberries in Sprint's future. Some of them look pretty interesting...
    The Treo Pro (Treo 850) is the big rumor. In the last WM Experts podcast, Malatesta claimed it was coming to Sprint this week. That would be awesome, assuming Sprint doesn't screw things up by releasing it in a puke color (as is their history) or having it require an Everything plan for activation.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70 View Post
    The Treo Pro (Treo 850) is the big rumor. In the last WM Experts podcast, Malatesta claimed it was coming to Sprint this week. That would be awesome, assuming Sprint doesn't screw things up by releasing it in a puke color (as is their history) or having it require an Everything plan for activation.
    I believe Mal was actually referring to the HTC Touch Pro. Mal has a few post over the weekend opining on the latest rumors of a Treo Pro release - not imminent.