1.    #1  
    Ok I always like the simplicity of Palm OS Icons but I ended up getting iPhone. So my question to you guys is there a way i could get an icon set that i could use to apply on my phone. Thanks Advance for your help and co operation.
    Hahaha, the crummy icons are the thing I hate most about the Palm launcher and applications.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fstopstigmata View Post
    Hahaha, the crummy icons are the thing I hate most about the Palm launcher and applications.
    Me too, but to be honest with you I am just getting tired of the POS, and Treo/Centro.

MacMar88 Do you like your iPhone? I have an iPod touch, I think the iPhone would be cool for a wile at least.
    Terry
  4.    #4  
    Tmair, The iPhone is pretty amazing really like if you Jailbreak its like sweet as heck.. Im really loving it basically..

But i do sorta miss my Palm thou i do agree they are kinda crummy lol but its just a remembrance thing
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    are there apps you can put on the iphone once it is jailbroken that are productive? Like say doct to go or similar?
    Thanks
    Terry
  6.    #6  
    Oh yea wit the app store you have so many different apps i just downloaded an Excel app freakin sweet.. Jailbroken apps are like video recording mms thing the phone should have came with in the first place lol
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Macmar88 View Post
    Oh yea wit the app store you have so many different apps i just downloaded an Excel app freakin sweet.. Jailbroken apps are like video recording mms thing the phone should have came with in the first place lol
    what excel program is that?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    What does Jailbreak mean anyway? I only have the iPod touch and just download some 3rd party programs to change the icons.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com