Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    Hey bad ash are you able to update to the newer version of Google 2.2.0.20 maps on your iphone? Are you able to use Microsoft live search maps?
    Negative, you can't update anything unless it comes from the App Store or if it is included in a firmware update. Latest rumor is the next firmware, 2.2, has the the new google feature (Street View) that is on the HTC G1. Which would be very cool.

As for Microsoft Live Search, not available.
  2.    #22  
    thanks,,,,,,,,,,, I guess I'd suffocate with the restrictions,,,,,, Guess I'll just have to move to Germany,,,,, they get all the best stuff first!
    thanks,,,,,,,,,,, I guess I'd suffocate with the restrictions,,,,,, Guess I'll just have to move to Germany,,,,, they get all the best stuff first!
    If it means anything to you, the Google Maps on the iPhone is pretty sweet the way it is. Very nice.
  4.    #24  
    Bad Ash I greatly appreciate your info on this. I stopped by att again today and man I am sold on the screen and everything else but I noticed today that I couldn't spell check.

Is that right? No spell check? Also no cut and paste?
    The most frequent complaint about the iPhone: no cut/paste.
    Bad Ash I greatly appreciate your info on this. I stopped by att again today and man I am sold on the screen and everything else but I noticed today that I couldn't spell check.

Is that right? No spell check? Also no cut and paste?
    There is a auto-correction feature that is nice. No need for spell check. As for copy/paste, rumor is it is coming in the next firmware..... possibly....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12