Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I realize this is an HTC question, but I didn't want it in any one particular sub category.

I was wondering if HTC will continue to make what they call "PDA Phones." These are devices like the Mogul that have none of the TouchFlo software. They are simply Windows Mobile Pro devices with QWERTY keyboards. For those who don't want a device with tons of HTC software, I was wondering if they are going to continue to make non-touch devices or if everything will be a Touch _______. (Diamond, HD, Pro, etc.)

Thanks!
    The TouchFlo is like a TakePhone Skin, its on the launch pad, but programs revert to Windows. It just takes a few swipes to get there I am not the best.
    You can also turn it off and run pure Windows Pro 6.1
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    The TouchFlo is like a TakePhone Skin, its on the launch pad, but programs revert to Windows. It just takes a few swipes to get there I am not the best.
    You can also turn it off and run pure Windows Pro 6.1
    Oh! Splendid! That being said it would appear as though all devices will belong equally to the Touch family as well to their "PDA Phone" family. It is simply a matter of enabling or disabling a today plug-in. Smart HTC! That works out well for those individuals who aren't huge fans of the interface or prefer to use a different shell (SPB or something of the like) but still like the hardware associated with HTC's new lineup...and what's not to like?!

Good to hear! Thanks,
    Bill