Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    It is all to frequent that you read criticism after criticism about Windows Mobile. I thought I would start this thread in hopes that people would offer: aspects of WM they enjoy, things they like about it, links to articles praising WM, and general positive WM vibes!

Thought with Android out in 48 hours and all the talk about what WM needs, we could discuss what WM already has.

Admiringly,
    Bill
    Last edited by Billbeme; 09/22/2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Title was incorrect
    for me it was the unlimited ability to customize it. i used to have the sprint PPC6700 and updated it from windows mobile 5 to a cooked 6.1 rom. I guess windows mobile just feels more natural to me than Palm OS.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    for me it was the unlimited ability to customize it. i used to have the sprint PPC6700 and updated it from windows mobile 5 to a cooked 6.1 rom. I guess windows mobile just feels more natural to me than Palm OS.
    This is an excellent point! I don't think any other Mobile OS offers the customization options WM offers.

Other!?

Bill