1.    #1  
    Wondering if anyone have used these two devices and can give me a brief performance comparison of the two?
    I tried to use the Tilt for the full 30 days of the AT&T trial period. I liked the idea of the slide out keyboard and the wider screen as I use the internet often.

That said, I am back to my old Treo 750 and patiently waiting my new Pro. I found the keyboard hard to use as there is little tactile feel. I didn't like there was no dial keypad so there were too many "buttons" to push to get a phone call made. I did like the screen but there were just too many dislikes to keep it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OracleBlue View Post
    I tried to use the Tilt for the full 30 days of the AT&T trial period. I liked the idea of the slide out keyboard and the wider screen as I use the internet often.

That said, I am back to my old Treo 750 and patiently waiting my new Pro. I found the keyboard hard to use as there is little tactile feel. I didn't like there was no dial keypad so there were too many "buttons" to push to get a phone call made. I did like the screen but there were just too many dislikes to keep it.
    How do you like the 750 then? 240 x 240 screen resolution alright?
    I have been using the 750 for 18 months or so. The resolution is good but not great. That's why I am waiting my new Treo Pro.